UPC5200 excels in applications presenting pressure levels up to 10,000 psi. Featuring automatic pushbutton calibration, this unit guarantees 0.05% accuracy in three switch-selectable ranges. The exclusive patented precision pressure Orion 3A vernier provides infinite control to obtain exact pressure readings, while a reliable overpressure regulator protects units under test from permanent damage.
The fully-pneumatic UPC5200 is powered by nitrogen and eliminates the mess and oil thermal equilibrium problems common to hand pump hydraulic systems. The clean operation makes this calibrator ideal for use in aerospace, food and beverage, and general industry.
- Available in an enclosure with carrying handles (UPC5200) or 19-inch wide rack-mountable version (UPC5210)
- Two sets of ranges to choose from: 10,000/5,000/2,000 psi and 5,000/2,500/1000 psi
- ±0.05% F.S. accuracy of each independently selectable range
- Electronically controlled 10:1 intensifier system
- Adjustable overpressure protection above input pressure
- Precision pressure vernier control
- Voltage/current display mode for transducer testing
- 32 VDC excitation output
- Non-destructible, fingertip control micro metering valves for pressure control
- Quick-disconnect fitting and hose included
- Pneumatic only; no hydraulics or distilled water messes
- External portable pressure cylinder included with UPC5200