The SITRANS F C MASS 6000 is based on the latest developments within digital signal processing technology – engineered for high performance, fast flow step response, fast batching applications, high immunity against process noise, easy to install, commission and maintain. The transmitter delivers true multi parameter measurements i.e. mass flow, volume flow, density, temperature and fraction.
4-wire Pt1000 temperature measurement ensures optimum
accuracy on mass flow, density and fraction flow.
• Fraction flow computation based on a 3rd-order algorithm
matching all applications.
• USM II platform enables fitting of add-on bus modules without
loss of functionality.
- All modules can be fitted through true "plug & play"
- Module and transmitter are automatically configured through
• Installation of the transmitter to the sensor is simple "plug &
play" via the sensor pedestal
SITRANS F C mass flowmeters are suitable for all applications within the entire process industry, where there is a demand for accurate flow measurement. The meter is capable of measuring both liquid and gas flow. The main applications for the MASS 6000 IP67 transmitter can
be found in:
• Food and beverage industries
• Pharmaceutical industries
• Automotive industry
• Oil and gas industry
• Power generation and utility industry
• Water and waste water industry