ATEX certified oil condition analysis with integrated intelligent equipment maintenance optimisation analytics. Detects and measures all and any wear and contamination. Any industrial or commercial application – any oil type.
The OQSEx-G2 is fully certified, with ATEX approval to BS EN 60079-0: 2012 and BS EN 60079-11:2013 Ɛx ic IIA T3 Gc standards. The sensor is engineered from high quality AISI304 stainless steel, and is IP67 rated, suitable for deployment on any equipment including ATEX Zone 2.
- FULL SPECTRUM HOLISTIC (FSH™) - Detects all and any wear and contamination: water, acid, fuel, viscosity, different oil types, carbon, particles etc.
- EXTREMELY SENSITIVE - Certified detection and measurement sensitivity of 0.001%. Even the smallest change is detected enabling early detection of issues before equipment damage.
- REAL-TIME - Continuously analyses oil condition on operating equipment and reports oil condition every two seconds.
- ROBUST & RELIABLE - Quality engineered from AISI304 stainless steel. IP67 rated, suitable for deployment on any equipment including ATEX Zone 2.
- FULLY CERTIFIED - The OQSEx-G2 is fully certified, ATEX approval to BS EN 60079-0: 2012 and BS EN 60079-11:2013 Ex ic IIA T3 Gc.