- About Us
- Proccess Instrumentation
- Level & Depth
- Humidity / Moisture / Dew Point
- Liquid Analyzers
- Gas Analyzers
- By Product Categories & Applications
- Proccess Instrumentation
- Service & Support
- Contact Us
Feedthru fittings provide GE Kaye thermocouple access to pressure vessel penetrations found in steam, gas sterilizers, dry heat ovens and lyophilizers.
GE Kaye feedthrus are machined from Stainless Steel and accommodate up to 18 thermocouples, or can be easily paired through a Y-adapter to provide capacity for up to 36 thermocouples.
In order to meet the stringent requirements of EN554 and ISO-17665, it is a requirement that saturated conditions are also validated along with temperature.
An easy to use, accurate and reliable pressure transducer is available for the Kaye Validator System.
- Designed for the harsh environment applications such as steam sterilizers and SIP systems
- High performance pressure transducer, specified at full temperature range of autoclave
- Can be directly connected to 1.5 in triclover flange
- Full ISO-17025 traceable calibration over pressure and temperature range
- East of Use – wires directly to Kaye Validator with no additional wiring or power supplies required.
|Type||Absolute Pressure Transducer|
|Range||0 bar to 4 bar (59 psia) Absolute|
|Sensitivity||1V to 5V|
|Non-linearity & hysteresis||±0.2% combined|
|Temp. compensated range||110°C – 140°C|
|Accuracy||10mbar (0.147 psi) at 110°C – 140°C|
|Calibration||Pressure calibration performed at 23°C and 121°C|
Our thermocouple wire is manufactured with the highest purity and uniformity available to the industry. For less critical applications, GE Kaye now offers a premium grade thermocouple wire.
Though not as accurate as the Ultra Premium grade, this wire provides adequate performance for many applications at an economical price point.
- Measurement accuracy to ± 0.25 C
- Available in 3 or 7 strand constructions
- Available uncut in spools or cut to length with teflon tips
- Ultra-Premium: Measurement accuracy to ± 0.1 C
- Ultra-Premium: Available with Kapton insulating jacket for applications to 300 C
The HTR and LTR Series temperature references are dry wells specifically designed to fully automate sensor calibration when used with GE Kaye validation software and traceable temperature standards.
Both the HTR and LTR series models feature fast heat up and cool down, a capacity to hold from 18 to 24 thermocouples and require no messy oils.
Calibrating sensors in the environment where they will be used provides the highest degree of accuracy as system temperature coefficient errors are eliminated. The references are lightweight and rugged so you can calibrate sensors almost anywhere.
The HTR-400 with an operating range from 25°C above ambient to 400°C is ideal for calibrating sensors for autoclaves, dry heat ovens and sterilization tunnels.
For freezers, cold rooms, incubators, and autoclaves, select from the LTR series of dry wells with operating ranges of -40 to 140°C or -25 to 140°C.
The CTR-80 bath is the ideal unit for calibrating temperature sensors used in freeze dryers, freezers, and cryo units. Operating from -80 to 30°C, the CTR-80 brings fast response and high stability to your cold temperature applications. With a cool-down time of 120 minutes from ambient to -80°C, and a stability and uniformity of ±0.03°C, the CTR-80 outperforms all other low temperature baths in its class.
- 120-minute cool-down time from 30 to -80°C
- large capacity for multiple and different size sensors
- stability and uniformity of ±0.03°C
- indicates temperature to 0.01°C resolution
- automates calibration when used with the Validator 2000
- quiet operation
A system approach to premium, low cost process I/O
The Netpac system is a distributed, industrial I/O network that provides the most cost effective data acquisition system available.
The Netpac system uses remote modules to condition, measure, linearize and transmit process variables to a host computer. From the host, you have the power of performing calculations, trending, archiving and reporting.
- Reduced installation cost with prepackaged, hardened nodes - including enclosures and power supply
- Minimized wiring costs by locating nodes near sensors
- I/O distributed up to three miles from host computer
- Measures sensors, transducers and transmitters with output control capability
- Modular system is easily expanded
The The LabWatch™ environmental monitoring softwear environmental monitoring system is a complete solution for critical stability, environmental, and facility monitoring applications.
LabWatch detects alarm conditions and alerts personnel wherever they are, documents any number of chambers without generating stacks of paper, protects data with secure storage, and lets you access data easily for analysis
- Operates in compliance with the FDA regulation 21 CFR Part 11 on Electronic Signatures and Records.
- Creates an audit trail of alarms and actions taken by the system and the people who log onto the system.
- Provides a complete history of alarms and data in one central location, automatically.
- Protects your time by avoiding nuisance alarms and guards your product investment by providing reliable alarm detection.
- Notifies an unlimited number of people to handle specific alarm conditions with a variety of notification methods: pagers, phone, fax, workstation, and audio alarms.
- Lets you retrieve data easily for viewing, reporting, analysis, and regulatory inspection.
- Provides tools to review historical data and create thecustomized reports to suit management or client requirements.
- Provides secure data storage via encryption of files to prevent tampering.
- Runs on reliable, up-to-date industry software-Windows™ NT/Windows 2000, Intellution SCADA.
Where Labwatch monitors
- Clean Rooms
- Blood Banks
- Cold Storage
- Animal Rooms
What Labwatch monitors
- Stability Chambers
- Cryogenic Freezers
- LN2 tanks
- Temperature - RTDs, Thermocouples
- Pressure - Absolute, Diff erential
- Contacts - Door Switch, Relays
- Voltage/Current inputs
- Light - Visible, Ultraviolet
- Air Flows
|Operating Systems||Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Server 2000/2003 (32-bit)|
|Software||Intellution iFIX, LabWatch Alarm Reporting System, WIN-911 Alarm Notifi cation|
|Compatibility||Interfaces with any OPC based hardware Netpac Wired|
High stability Ice Point References Equipment to get the highest accuracy possbile from your thermocouples
The Kaye Ice Point references offer the ultimate in accuracy in automatic referencing. Used in applications ranging from precision calibration work to routine production testing, the units provide zero long term drift maintaining reference temperature at 0°C. Three models, K140, K150 and K170, provide ice point references for multiple sensors.
ATION IRTD Temperature Standards
- Temperature range -195 to 420°C
- Accuracy over range ±0.025°C
- Resolution 0.001°C
- Sensor element 200 Ohm Platinum sensor
- Sheath material Inconel™ 600
- Immersion depth 101.6mm (4")
- Calibration Traceable to NIST or PTB; Recommended calibration period is 1 year
- Measurement rate 30 readings per second
- Ambient temperature range 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
- Humidity Humidity 0 to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions Overall length: 603mm (23.75"); Grip: 89mm x 32mm (3.5" x 1.25") Sensor sheath: 457mm x 6.35mm (18" x 0.25")
The RF ValProbe Data Loggers are designed for operation in warehouses, chambers, fridges and freezers. Loggers have internal RH sensor and either an internal or external temperature sensor. There is an option to read 4/20mA, 0-10v or contact switch inputs.
- RF Mesh Networking technology provides reliable realtime process data. Uses global 2.4GHz RF frequencies
- 100% guarantee of validation data delivery
- Ability to store data as a logger if no RF network available
- Two year battery performance
- Operates standalone or with PC connected
- Intuitive study setup and extensive calculations
- Best in class data analysis tools
- Report tool can process and create merged reports
- Provides temperature to 0.1°C accuracy, RH to 2%RH, 4/20mA, 0-10v and contact switch inputs
Pharmaceutical Monitoring of Laboratories, warehouses, chambers, fridges and freezers.
Mesh networking technology is proven in many harsh environment applications. Its implementation allows up to 100 nodes to be connected in a seamless, reliable and self forming mesh network.